We always walk forward with our employees who are confident and believe in team spirit, with the awareness that the secret of success is being a good team.
We are a team that has an approach that will contribute to competitive advantage at the national and international level, each of whom is expert in its field, disciplined and attaches importance to ethical values.
We prefer to work with the personnel who will represent the company in the best way and perform their duties completely and effectively, from the smallest to the largest link of the in-house and out-of-house chain.
The basis of our understanding of human resources is the equality between men and women, the policy of equal pay for equal work, promotion in parallel with skills and talents, and employment of young talents open to development together with seniors who make a difference with their experience. Based on these fundamentals, we have created our personnel in the framework of discipline, competence and trust, and we continue to develop our team. For this purpose, we have opened our doors to every individual who will be passionate about the development of our company.
Our Human Resources Policy to achieve company goals;
- Selection, recruitment, assignment and briefing of qualified personnel in line with supply and demand.
- Transparent and clear job descriptions,
- The socio-cultural institution philosophy that will foster productivity,
- Motivational studies to increase service quality,
- Updating seniority, experience and innovative advantages according to changing conditions,
- Increasing participation rates and continuing participation in training programs,
- Periodic analysis of Performance / Talent / Accumulation Evaluations,
- Internal crisis management.
For vacant positions and new career opportunities, you can contact us from email@example.com and fill out the below form for your applications.